BioDesign's new URL

Discussion in 'Software' started by Stephen Ditmore, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Stephen Ditmore

Stephen Ditmore Senior Member

2. Admin

Admin Administrator

Thanks Stephen,

I can't tell you how much we appreciate all of your input. Hopefully someday we will be able to reciprocate in a much larger way, but for now, thank you for all that you do.

3. Stephen Ditmore

Stephen Ditmore Senior Member

I appreciate your kind words, but let me make this a mutual admiration society. I come here so often because you've made this site a model of how it ought to be done. Thanks for providing this opportunity to discuss what we love. Referring to Paul "Polarity" 's response when I asked him to be a Guinea Pig, you change the straw with style!

4. Admin

Admin Administrator

Well we’re working on it. We still have a way to go to become the site we envision: hopefully in a year’s time, we will have twice as much content and five times as many visitors… we’re just getting started. I am very happy that we already have some great people onboard, and I’m confident that this will grow with a little time.

In any case, thanks again Stephen for all the interesting information and advice you bring to our site, and to everyone else who has contributed and continues to contribute as well.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.