Sailboat Restoration in RSA

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Butch .H, May 29, 2008.

1. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

I visited a few yacht clubs up and down the coast and found plenty of good looking boats rotting away on the hard . The Bluff yacht club having some wonderfull old boats abandond and in disrepair. I think it takes more than money to get through a restoration. Mabe we should colaborate a bit closer with fellow restorers as the chaps over seas do. I have huge amounts to learn and many questions but little in the way of advice avalible in RSA.I have helped in a small way with in some projects and not only did we have good fun but learned a bit along the way.

2. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

RotDoctor

Hi had aresponce to my comment on rot doctor in the User cp no name left please elaborate on your wise *** comment

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.