Identifying our new sailboat

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by swain, Oct 25, 2013.

1. swain

swain New Member

We recently purchased a 21ft sailing boat, in dire need of repair. We have begun working on it and she is beginning to look very nice but have no idea what year or model she is.
    She is full keel, about 7ft 3in wide and weighs 2 41/100 tonnes. It has a spade rudder. She is 3 berth, has a sink by the main hatch, with a cover over it to be used as a step. it has a baby blakes sea toilet in it and a gas cooker inside.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thank you

The boat is currently my avatar.
    If you need more pictures I could email them to you, as I am not sure how to add pictures onto this thread.

2. soulofasailor

soulofasailor Junior Member

Looks like a 1960's pearson!

3. swain

swain New Member

I'm not so sure. The 1960 Pearson is too long (although the design does look very similar). The shortest Pearson boat was 21ft- a speedboat.
    Thanks anyway.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.