SA Genocide

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Fanie, Jun 23, 2011.

1. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I am sure that some of that squandered money once belonged to me, sent against my will.

2. srimes

srimes Senior Member

x2.

It looks like there are 3 basic options:

1) Stay put and hope for the best. Write letters, complain, ask for help. Basically, put your well-being in the hands of others, and hope they take pity on you.

2) Stay put and fight. Organize a militia. Prepare for war. Draw boundaries and police them, fighting off _all_ threats. Try to form a new, decent country if necessary. This is only possible if you get a lot of decent people willing and able to do the same.

3) Leave. Go somewhere with decent people. Cut your losses and leave with your life.

You aren't the first to be in this type of situation, and you won't be the last. There are evil people in this world. When there are only rumblings of hatred they can be addressed on polite terms, and option 1 can work. It sounds like things are past this point already.

Staying and fighting can work. But the people need to be motivated and organized. And then you still need to decide if it's worth it.

As a Jew, I suggest #3. This story has been told many times before. If things are as bad as you say, go. No self-named "international court" will save you. Pack up and get out, and let them destroy themselves.

3. hoytedow

#3 definitely. Then re-organize and go back in force, but guard against a Bay of Pigs fiasco. Make sure your allies are dependable, not a bunch of lily-livered lemons.

4. thudpucker

thudpucker Senior Member

Jeez Fanie, what you said about not reccognizing the Revenue producers sounds just like the Democrats here in the states.

Fanie, If you can get out before the violence reaches you.....?
    "To thine ownself be true!"

1 person likes this.
  5. Alex.A

Alex.A Senior Member

Things here are getting bad.....can't go out without somebody here - or things get stolen. Then again, they get stolen even when we are here stole my power cable - while live!!! Phoned cops and it only took them 8 and half hrs to come - by which time suspect and cable long gone. Then the municipality wouldn't replace -so had to pay for and install self!!! Animals that are stolen are "pot theft" - so cops do nothing.
    30 million "missing" from local municipality - so nothing gets fixed. And yet same fatcat gets elected.... (so fat after 4 wins, that needs a driver, because can't get behind steering wheel anymore.)
    Crime is through the roof and getting more and more violent - yet crime statistics are hidden. Several times now i've been told they cant do anything and so wont even open a docket.
    Trying to sell my farm - but thats not happening - so no escape possible - add to that what i will get out is worthless in pounds or dollars......
    Sorry for the rant but this is a frustrating place to live!!!!!

6. thudpucker

thudpucker Senior Member

You guys cannot win anyting there.
    Close up and move.
    Starting over broke is better than your wife starting over someplace else without you.

7. hoytedow

After the Cuban Revolution the smart ones fled to here in many cases with nothing but the shirts on their backs and the brains in their heads. Many didn't speak a word of English, but they thrived. Get out. Work hard. Start over. They did it. So can you. They weren't all young, but many sent the young out first if they couldn't rescue themselves right away. At least they got their legacy out even if they were unable to get themselves out. They are now some of our best citizens.

8. yipster

yipster designer

a word from holland, amsterdam, bijlmermeer to be exact :eek:
    my living faces southwest with a free view on the ajax stadion
    great view and can almost see planes land at schiphol airport
    the other side faces the flat where that elal jumbo crashed
    on the side of that building there is now "art" in textform like:
    "live is so different here that it seems i now live a differnt live"
    "in ghana rijd geen metro" (adam has 2 lines, one ending here)
    "waar komen al die blanken toch vandaan" only one is me ;-P

a well, other area's are worse off, some are really bad, i know

9. Milehog

Milehog Clever Quip

Can the proceeds be converted to gold or something?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.