SA Genocide

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Fanie, Jun 23, 2011.

1. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

It was all along time ago.

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

What is happening now, is happening now, not a long time ago. God will know his flock.

3. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Religion is always good for a laugh.

Let me modify that. It makes one wonder.

4. hoytedow

5. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

SamSam: the above is a sample of a valid quote. You wrote it and it can be traced to your post.

However, I can't find this "quote" of yours anywhere on this thread; with some distaste I reproduce it below:-

"Kill them all. For the Lord knows them that are His."

Just who are you quoting and what is the post number? I suspect you are abusing the quotation system of this forum but in fairness I give you the opportunity to prove I am wrong.

6. hoytedow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Béziers

When asked by a Crusader how to tell Catholics from Cathars once they had taken the city, the abbot supposedly replied, "Kill them all, God will know His own" - "Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet". (This often quoted phrase is sourced from Caesarius of Heisterbach along with a story of some Cathars who desecrated a copy of the Old Testament and threw it from the town's walls.) Amalric's own version of siege, described in his letter to Pope in August 1209 (col.139), states:

While discussions were still going on with the barons about the release of those in the city who were deemed to be Catholics, the servants and other persons of low rank and unarmed attacked the city without waiting for orders from their leaders. To our amazement, crying "to arms, to arms!", within the space of two or three hours they crossed the ditches and the walls and Béziers was taken. Our men spared no one, irrespective of rank, sex or age, and put to the sword almost 20,000 people. After this great slaughter the whole city was despoiled and burnt...[5]

7. ancient kayaker

ancient kayaker aka Terry Haines

Thanks for clearing that up Hoyt

8. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

That's like the quote I read from a madrasa student after 9/11. When he was asked whether it bothered him that Muslims also died in the Twin Towers, he supposedly replied, "if they were good Muslims, they're with Allah now. And if they were bad Muslims, they're in Hell where they belong."

That sort of thinking pops up on a regular basis....

9. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

I must have forgot to source that quote above.

The part about the Cathars desecrating the Old Testament and throwing it off the castle walls made me think of that nutjob in Florida who threatened to burn the Quaran and the big stink all that made. Things don't seem to change much, even in the 21st century.

While looking for the story about the OT incident, I came across this. It's just interesting, it's not posted in regards to anything in the thread. It seems to say "moderation" is the best policy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_of_Heisterbach

10. hoytedow

How do you "moderately" murder Saffies?

11. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

12. thudpucker

thudpucker Senior Member

Getting education to all S.A. Citizens should solve the problem.
    The outlook for that is poor though.
    Here in America most stay in School, but some how come out with a distored Social agenda.
    We seem to give more attention and money to the Quitters though, which caused a lot more students and Illegals to emulate to that low-life manner of Riot thinking.

Fanie maybe you better pull up stakes, load it into the Boat and sail off hoping for Fairer weather.

13. Milehog

Milehog Clever Quip

There isn't time to educate the feral packs before the genocide is complete. See Zimbabwe. No one wants to be chased from their homes and the refugees have to virtually give their property away as it has almost no value on the market.
    Meanwhile the PC USA media acts as if this is not happening at all, though they manage put the professional race baiters in front of the camera just about every time they throw down the victim card.

My old sailboat, Zephyr, was bought by a S.A. expat who saw what was coming. After he had sailed away from S.A. he sold his boat when he first got here, and bought Zephyr after he was back on his feet.

1 person likes this.
  14. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

The problem is the more people leave here the more of a minority group we become ! Despite the only around 3 million left out of a population of 50 million, the whites still generate like 40% of the financial turnover.

This is one big problem for the anc. They don't know how to stop the whites from generating income because it puts them in a position to oppose the government, so they have to kill us !

It may not make sense, but the anc wants to stay in power any way they can. Mugabe in zim is considered one of THE richest men, he has a 1000 soldiers to kill any uprise, and despite being voted out in their last election.

The anc is not worried about our income. They are trying to pass some secrecy and security thing to keep every one quiet. They also want to nasionalize the mines and the banks so they can live off the income from the mines - same as mugabe does and the gang to protect them is malema and his illiterates. The rest of the country is of little concern whether they all die of hunger - so what, the anc will still be in power and wealthy.

Not a cent of the donated moneys ever see their goal, the anc just takes it. Huge and vast amounts of our money gets spent on rediculously expensive 'job creations' like the socca stadiums that cost millions while create little jobs - but hey it's jobs !

The Gautrain was put up at the cost of billions - we cannot even pay the interest but we are forced to ride on it. There are some ridiculously expensive toll gates erected which will add to the expense of the motorist that doesn't take the train. Everything just to bleed as much out of every one as possible.

If we can just get the foreign countries to stop stuffing money up the anc's bloody butts then we already achieved al lot ! They are not what and who they pretend to be !

15. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

The anc announced on tv the R1.3 trillion given to SA for erecting power stations will be spend by the anc so they can go into mining for themselves. Get the idea ?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.