Ruehl Parker Designs

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by HydroNick, Oct 18, 2022.

1. HydroNick

HydroNick Nick S

Does anyone have contact info for Ruehl Parker. I paid for study plans some months ago but haven't received them and would like to point out this oversight...but the Parker Marine website seems to be a bit impenetrable.

Thanks

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Oh dear, that sounds rather ominous :(
    Parker Marine Enterprises https://parker-marine.com/

Also ominous is that there is no contact telephone number at all on the website - only an email address (I guess you have tried emailing them?), and a snail mail address.

Are any of the Maine members here (@DCockey perhaps) anywhere near Brooklin?

3. kapnD

kapnD Senior Member

4. DCockey

DCockey Senior Member

Website page on Reuel Parker designs: plans https://parker-marine.com/parker2_1.htm

His house in Appleton, Maine was sold in 2018. He had been spending winters in Florida and the Bahamas. I'm not aware that he spent any significant time in Brooklin, Maine.

5. Chuck Losness

Chuck Losness Senior Member

Notify your credit card company that you never received what you paid for and they will refund your money. Include the emails that you sent to Reuel Parker.

6. HydroNick

HydroNick Nick S

Thanks to all: Reuel has been in contact and we are sorting this out; also, I messed up his email address when I made my first recent enquiry, having left out the hyphen. It should be info@parker-marine.com

END OF THREAD

bajansailor likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.