Rubber Parts & Weatherstripping

Discussion in 'Materials' started by SteeleRubber, Jun 23, 2010.

1. SteeleRubber

SteeleRubber Junior Member

Hey Folks...thanks for welcoming us to the board. Steele Rubber Products has been manufacturing rubber parts for the automotive custom and restoration industry for over 50 years. We just launched a catalog of rubber seals and extrusions that can be used in a variety of areas, including marine design and boat restoration. However....we are most definately not experts (yet).

If you'd like to take a look at our Specialty Catalog of parts and let us know your thoughts....pertaining to the kinds of parts boat designers, builders and restorers would need...we would be happy to send you a free 16 page catalog of 300+ rubber extrusions.

Just drop us a note on this board, or contact us at 800-544-8665.

Thanks.

2. scotch&water

scotch&water Junior Member

Rubber products

To Steele Rubber, I have installed your products in old car restoration projects and it worked well. Yes at times working on older Boats new rubber would be a big help. The problem you will find is that the number of Boat Builders ,lets pick 50 years, is monumental !!! To a tiny group keeping track of what was installed a bit of a challange.

3. SteeleRubber

SteeleRubber Junior Member

I believe that out of the 300 extrusions we are offering, many of them can be utilized for a number of generic marine uses.

I will be happy to send anyone a .pdf file of our new "Specialty" catalog.
    Or I can mail you the real thing. Either way you can contact me at bplunket@steelerubber.com

Thanks!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.