looking for spreaders reynolds 33 spar

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by DamianW86, Dec 8, 2021.

1. DamianW86

DamianW86 Junior Member

Hi,
    I am looking for a set of spreaders for a 43' new, rotating wing mast that was designed for reynolds 33.
    I can't seem to find anyone that produced them so that I can get original dimensions.

If you own reynolds 33 or know the spreader length and swept angle that would be great!
    alternatively I can swap it and install double spreader set that was designed for farrier F32/F33
    Do you think that double spreader is better?

Thanks in advance!

2. SolGato

SolGato Senior Member

There were two examples for sale in CA in the last year, but I can’t find them currently listed likely due to the winter off season.

Also one sold out of Honolulu I believe last year headed for Fiji as a charter boat.

That owner can be tracked down through Instagram if you search #reynolds33 and might be helpful since there’s an island connection.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.