Modified Jet Boats by Streamline Boats

Discussion in 'Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics' started by Fergenstine 1, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Fergenstine 1

Fergenstine 1 New Member

Hey guys, I found this guy in Maple Ridge, BC. He is able to modify your hull to perform better and be faster out of the hole. as well as increasing the overall efficiency of your aluminum jet boat.

Have look here:

http://www.slboats.com

http://youtu.be/IN6_aNhUs8A

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  2. Leo Lazauskas

Leo Lazauskas Senior Member

The links don't work, and I don't believe your claims.
    It smells like self-advertising to me.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  3. BMcF

BMcF Senior Member

ahhh...the smell of damp astro turf in the morning...

4. slboats

slboats New Member

Hello there Gentlemen, I am the founder and builder of Streamline Boats. My name is Pawel Zakrzewski. This achievement is my life's work, I have done this "modification" to many different aluminum hulls. I realize many uninformed people don't believe this however proof is in the product and I am more than willing to demonstrate it to you personally. I guarantee to my customers my hull modification will increases the overall performance minimum 30%. I do not take payment until the test trip when the hull is ready and tested completely, then when the customer is satisfied payment is due. I take videos of before and after to prove the results are real and not just claims as others would like to believe. Further to that I also noticed that the links you question are in fact working properly. This must be your computer? May I suggest you open up a YouTube page and search for "Streamline Boats" You will no doubt find some videos linking to us. Have a look at the original boats I designed and built as these are also the best performing jet boats on the water, no one can beat them with the same power. I also modify the hulls of propeller driven boats to make them perform better than their original design. Thank you for your comments, I appreciate the opportunity to explain my design and modification really does work. Go look here: http://www.slboats.com

5. BMcF

BMcF Senior Member

Welcome aboard. I highly value any new ideas and real-world results.

6. richard gray

richard gray Junior Member

sl is a great shop

I have seen Sl boat shop ,s work it is as good as it gets. I hope to get Pavel to build for me .