Robb White " Sport Boat " drawings

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Harm Stratman, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Harm Stratman

Harm Stratman New Member

I am looking for the drawings of this great design but hit the wall when checking the web site . ( no digital communication/tools available ......:( )
    Does anyone know a better way or has a digital version of this great looking boat . ( I am happy to pay for it ..in what ever form .. Send a check to the mentioned postbox .... :) )
    Thanks

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Welcome to the forum.

As you might have gathered from the Robb White site, the business isn't typical and snail mail communication is the only way to get anything, assuming they're interested in entertaining such. My understanding is there's no White digital versions of this design, though there are lots of this type of design available. Have a look at Atkins, if you strike out with white.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.