riva or look like riva

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by mikelle, Jul 16, 2008.

1. mikelle

mikelle New Member

Hello,is there anyone who can provide me with some RIVA Aquarama (look like)plans and rest for build it my own.Thanks guys and Lady's

2. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Hi mikelle,

Are you looking for actual plans for the Aquarama? I'm pretty sure those are still proprietary. Even if you could get them illegally you could be in for some trouble.

Or are you looking for plans for a clone, a boat that looks similar and performs comparably? There might be a few around but I wouldn't put too much faith in the quality of cheap rip-off plans.

Or are you looking for plans for something in the same style, but that is an original design in its own right and not a rip-off? (This is the option I'd recommend.)

3. mikelle

mikelle New Member

Thank you for your inerest in my post.I tought about some other in same style,but prefer actual plans.Maybe if that other take my attention seriously-do you have some in mind.

Attached Files:

4. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

quote:
    Thank you for your inerest in my post.I tought about some other in same style,but prefer actual plans. Do you have some in mind?
    Quote edited and ended.

There, waaayyyy much better....:p

5. mikelle

mikelle New Member

There, waaayyyy much better....

Exactly means..

6. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Some changes to the windows, a hardtop, and you could look at the 26' lobster boat from Batou..

http://www.bateau.com/studyplans/LB26_study.htm?prod=LB26#skills

Seem to be pretty close to your idea.

Also some designs by Atkin out there: http://www.atkinboatplans.com/
    Look at Inboard cruisers, and "Ben Peck" (for example), those plans are for older boats, though, if you manage to make it look like a classic, it'll work.... maybe....

You probably want it to reach planing speed, so be careful with what hull shape you go for.

7. mikelle

mikelle New Member

These are OK,but something more enthusiastic like this down,only problems are plans and blueprints..only..

Attached Files:

8. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

WTF? still a posh motor boat -not good enough for your standard Knut

9. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

ehhmmmm..... I have to admit I'm an all kinds of boats fella. But they have to be cheap...., even though my days as a crash test dummy is probably ended.... :rolleyes:

But the link to the above mentioned boat does include a link to drawing also... (http://www.bateau.com). go to LB26, it doesnt look too bad... Add a lightweigth roof made of divinycell, glass/ epoxy.... Ask the designer for his opinion?

I personally think it looks enthusiatic enough, though...:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.