rhino help

Discussion in 'Software' started by snow 57, Sep 4, 2007.

1. snow 57

snow 57 Junior Member

I have lost the distance function in my rhino program.(Analyze-distance- first point- second point)
    Can't seem to get it to work any ideas? The horizontal, Vertical with the text still goes but it is painful to do it that way. :confused:

2. snow 57

snow 57 Junior Member

Hi All,
    please disregard the last thread! I have egg on my face since I discovered that I had inadvertently minimized the tool bar and covered up the half the command line. I guess I won't do that again.
    I am still learning Rhino though I have advanced to the calculation stage, having gotten the gist of the drawing part at last. It seems to be much more intuitive than my previous Maxsurf program, though I do miss the"straighten-smooth control points" function. Any tips for this would be appreciated. I love the surface analyze functions , especially "enviroment"
    Thanks Snow.

3. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Can you still access the command by typing DISTANCE or DIST in the Rhino command prompt?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.