Revolutionary Portable Boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by vapera, Jun 3, 2006.

1. vapera

vapera Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  2. frosh

frosh Senior Member

Hi Cesar, I have looked at the 3D models, and you have obviously done considerable work to create many versions of your folding boat.
    However I can't see fundamentally how this is going to advance your ambitions to get investors to get this into production. Please explain what the exact purpose of these new images is for, as you do not make it clear. :confused:

3. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

I am more intested in the program used... :)

4. SolomonGrundy

SolomonGrundy I'm not crazy...

portable boat

Very nice work.

5. vapera

vapera Senior Member

Hi Frosh,

The objective of the new images is to try to show the maximum of possibilities of design (and there will be more). I´m trying to seduce the greatest amount possible of "customers wanting" the product, creating the necessity so that investors will believe in the project, produce it and... then I´ll show up as a dealer in Brazil!
    Since I´m not in condition of putting a "hard glossy thin shell" on the vehicle (as you suggested), I´ve made virtual ones. I´m trying to "sell" the necessity on people to have this vehicle and consequently the necessity on the investors to supply that wish people might have.

6. vapera

vapera Senior Member

Hi Westlawn5554x,

The software I used is Blender (www.blender.org). It´s a free and very powerful 3D software.
    I´m still learning it because it is too different from all I´ve seen, but it´s great for modeling. I´ve also used in the older models the 3DStudio R4 for DOS, which is an old software but very good.
    I believe you´ll like Blender.

7. vapera

vapera Senior Member

Hi SolomonGrundy,

Thanks.

8. hafiz

hafiz Ehsanul Hafiz

Go Cesar Go ....

Hello Cesar,

Like you, I also live in a poor country and I highly appreciate works of inventors like you:cool: . However, considering the reality of complex global marketing I would suggest you try to join with some big manufacturer of Kayaks and sell your boats through them.

I think it is better to see your dreams come true through others rather than remaining as dreams. If you have the invention power in you, one day maybe you will be able to start your own company:cool: , but first you should let others reap some benefit:rolleyes: from your invention and try to get some know-how about global marketing from those who are already established.

Best of luck,

Hafiz.

9. vapera

vapera Senior Member

Hi Hafiz,

Thanks for your advices. I look forward to that. In case your are interested in producing the vehicle in Bangladesh, you are free to do it because it is public domain outside Brazil. And you would have the advantage of exporting it to Brazil.

Best Wishes,

Cesar

10. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

Greatn stuff... Cheers :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.