Return Of The Tremolino

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by olsurfer, Oct 9, 2016.

1. village idiot

village idiot Junior Member

I've tried to reinstall the speed puck software on the computer , when you connect the speed puck to the computer via the mini sub cable , the computer does not even recognise it . Tried using the speed puck on the weekend and it turns on , the software version appears briefly , then the GPS won't acquire any satalites ? Think I'm going to have to send it back to velocitek.

2. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

I think you should both check your cable and verify the functioning of the USB port on your laptop.
    I have already burned a couple of usb ports, they seem to be very fragile pieces of hardware.

3. olsurfer

olsurfer Junior Member

My Bad!

Sorry, Humdinger is not a Tremolino after all. The correct label is "Tremolino inspired custom one off" or TICOO for short. : ) When I began the PHRF rating process, I found out there is another tri here in the bay area named Humdinger so I'm thinking of renaming her Dinah Mo Humm. Let's see if there are any FZ fans out there.

4. jamez

jamez Senior Member

Aww Shut Up 'N Play Yer Guitar........

5. patzefran

patzefran patzefran

Ol Surfer,

Humdinger was named a Trinado from Tornado Tri, but with the new outriggers, it can no more be named so !
    The same for M Bandit, which is no more a Tremolino, as the outriggers are modified Tornado hulls. Tremolino are Olin / Newick design.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.