retiement at 40

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by catie I, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Well said too, Tom!

Even if you looked at the dictionary, I'll invite you to the beers whenever you come down here, melliloquent Perry!

Salud!

Post Scriptum
    To be fair, I got the words here: http://www.islandnet.com/~egbird/dict/dict.htm

2. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Tom,

Manneths maketh maneth. Ran out of cerveza, now on the red, red wine.:D

Best wishes,

Perry

3. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Cor, stone me, Dubvagus is a place?

This explains everything. http://www.bebo.com/FriendList.jsp?MemberId=3352403

Just read the messages!

Catie 1, I apologise. Your English may be stilted , but surely not as bad as the poor benighted creatures who have revealed themselves, as above.

Good grief, how will they ever earn enough to support themselves, let alone pay the pensions of the Australians who worked to make that country great? Woe to them.

Pericles

4. Brent Swain

Brent Swain Member

Yo Pericles
    Speaka da english?
    A Canadian, while visiting Oxford , asked a professor " Where's the library at?"
    The proffessor said "At Oxford we never end a sentence with a preposition." The Canadian then said "OK. Where's the library at, *******?"
    I have better things to do than spend a lot of time doing spellcheck. I'd rather get more info out than deny people info I have ,for the appeasement of some nitpicking , picker of flyshit out of pepper.I have a life outside the internet.It's really sad that some people don't .
    Brent

5. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

And you my fine Colonial friend, have neither a sense of humour, nor much imagination. I don't know what makes you so dumb and unpleasant, but it really works. If you do have something to communicate, it is best written in a form that leaves no doubt of its meaning.The manner in which you post here reveals you have a disorganised mind and a vulnerable ego.

Sharp speech such as yours in your last post, does not mean you have a keen mind. For example, you wrote, "I have better things to do than spend a lot of time doing spellcheck." to which the obvious response is, "If you could spell, then you'd spend no time at all doing spellcheck!" Do you understand what I mean? :p

Why don't you take some good advice and lighten up? Here's a joke for you.

Teacher: Brent Swain, give me two pronouns.

Brent: Who, me?

Teacher: Very good! :D

Cheers, :)

Pericles

6. Brent Swain

Brent Swain Member

It's flattering that the only thing you can find to criticise in my postings is my spelling. Thanks for the compliment.
    If us colonials hadn't gone to your country to babysit you and keep bullyboy Hitler away, you'd be goosestepping by now.
    You're welcome.
    Brent

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.