Looking for mold maker - small parts

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by frolicsailing, Jan 14, 2015.

1. frolicsailing

frolicsailing Junior Member

I am looking for company that can fabricate molds for small parts (foils). Preferably CNC machined out of aluminum but I am open to other sugestions.
    Thnak you!

2. DecoGlass

DecoGlass New Member

Hi,
    I joined this forum a week ago to inquire about people who might be looking for someone to do casting, mold making, glass layup, welding, and machining. I have a fiberglass shop where I mostly specialize in building custom car bodies, but I would like to get into boat building. I have machining capabilities and can produce a variety of resin and fiberglass products. I'm located near Charlottesville, Virginia, so Annapolis is a quick drive from my shop. Please let me know if you are still looking for help with your project. Thanks!
    wlharrisiv@gmail.com

3. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

Click on his name and then 'View Public Profile', then you can send him e-mail and private messages.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.