Rep points

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by anthony goodson, May 3, 2011.

1. anthony goodson

anthony goodson Senior Member

I recently tried to award some rep points and got told to spread them around a bit before I gave them to this person again. Thing is I don't remember ever awarding him any before, if I did it was a long time ago. What parameters are set for this ?:confused:

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

The Reputation User Spread is set to 25 to address the concern that one or two people could otherwise too easily impact another person whereas with the spread requirement post feedback should generally represent feedback from a larger number of people.

The parameters are as follows:
    http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/faq.php?faq=problems#faq_reputation_system

(the date and rep/post count factors may be adjusted periodically (every 6-12 months) based on the maximum and median numbers at that time.)

3. anthony goodson

anthony goodson Senior Member

Many thanks

< [sub] and [sup] BBC tags. | links page (marine surveys) >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.