Product Sourcing, Quality Suppliers of Hard to Find Items (PLEASE NO ADS!)

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by ChrisN67, May 12, 2010.

1. ChrisN67

ChrisN67 Senior Member

I have reworked several boats and it has been a chore to find specific products. Can anyone help with the following"

1/4" MARINE GRADE stainless braided hydraulic line (Bulk) with stainless JIC Fittings? Similar in quality to mercury, but in bulk length for custom sizes.

Outdrive Bellows, this has been a source of frustration. I have a specific one-off application. Virtually no one lists dimensions, only part numbers. I need a very specific size and length. Almost impossible to find.

Hatch gasket material (oval profile) thick. I would like to use a double gasket material to seal engine hatches.

Quality 5" through transom wet exhaust. I tried 6" vetus but the flappers blew off when the diesels first fired. They look beautiful but the plastic flapper is a poor design.

Any help is appreciated

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.