multi hull boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Peter H, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Peter H

Peter H Junior Member

Hello
    I have dumped my computer now and started to draw with pen and paper.
    This is a mutihull allround boat, does anyone have something to say about the design?

Attached Files:

2. Scott

Scott Junior Member

What length is this boat? 20-30 ft?

The bow looks awfully low to be seaworthy.

Can you see forward from the open seating?

The top (the structure providing shelter for the open area) looks out of place and "not designed".

On the front it appears there is a curved pole extending above the enclosed cabin with a straight section going back to the hull - what is this for?

Have you drawn a plan view?

3. Peter H

Peter H Junior Member

answers to Scott

Hi !
    the length of the boat is 27 feet
    you are suppose to stand and drive the boat thats because its just a boat indended for fishing in lakes
    The pole in the front of the boat is acting like a fence so that you dont fall into the water when you are going to go of the boat(here in Sweden they put boats into small pockets with the stern against the bridge) so now you know what the pole is there for.
    No i havnt done any plan view yet but it will come

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.