regarding geting in to building boats

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by glasser, Mar 18, 2011.

1. glasser

glasser HELP U IF I CAN

did the fishery research boat too in Victoria tan body line

2. glasser

glasser HELP U IF I CAN

and every one needs to understand the time when i started in the building of boats was a way different time then it is now lots of the shops i did work for no longer around on one hand this is good on other hand is a shame there no longer around a side forum lots things being done that shoo dint of Ben going on like making the past for the bolts and things on the bottoms of the fishing boats a past that for almost ever was a co min thing was made in most the shops using aspestis as the fiber fill of it as this made a supper strong past for it wasn't until i had a old timer come in one the shops i was working in and told me i was nuts to be still using this what i was not told was aspestis to make the past with as soon he told me i refused to use it after that day and sorry for some bad spelling and gramer as it was never my strong side

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.