Looking for an inexpensive Naval Architect to design a Submarine

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by SSM, Aug 17, 2004.

1. SSM

SSM New Member

I am looking for an inexpensive Naval Architect to design a 3 person Submarine after hours or on weekends.

2. No offense meant but is this not like trying to find the cheapest brain surgeon? You just might get what you pay for.

Popular Mechanics had some two-man wet sub designs a while back. You might also try Stephenson projects at www.stephensonprojects.com.

Good luck

3. CharlesHumphrey

CharlesHumphrey New Member

Submarine Designer

I have experience designing submersibles and other underwater vehicles. I am currently completing a Masters Degree in this area at Memorial University of Newfoundland in Canada. I also teach Design of Underwater Vehicles at the university. I am always looking for some consulting/design work to offset my expenses. If you are interested please contact me by email: tchumphrey@nf.sympatico.ca and we can discuss the details.

Regards,
    Charles