Ready to help in Phoenix

Discussion in 'Metal Boat Building' started by sinner, Oct 11, 2005.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

Hi all,
    I have a long term interest in boatbuilding, but have moved recently and am not quite set up to build right now. Have several wooden boat plans (some I bought, some I created), but have recently been thinking of building an aluminum boat. Point is, I'd really like to assist someone in Phoenix or the surrounding cities with their build, just for the experience and learning involved. I have a good 220 welder, but am terrible at welding. Lots of wood tools and good wood experience. Just want to be involved with a project and am not afraid to get dirty and work hard. Anybody building in Phoenix and could use a hand? You should be able to e-mail me directly from this forum. And, no, I am not interested in working for a someone producing boats commercially for free, or any 'naked' boatbuilding . . .

Thanks,

Steven Marquez

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.