Random Picture Thread

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by kach22i, Mar 30, 2006.

1. masalai

masalai masalai

Arrr Safie, You must be ageing? - Me, I am in third childhood and having fun - living on the edge:D:D:D

2. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Safie, Safie, easy mate! What a sad picture you paint :( :( . Like being a mercenary in a war?? No way, mate, it's a game, fun, and very, very rewarding if you remember the rules of be nice to each other. Keeps you young, too! :D :D

3. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

I'd like to reach third childhood before enjoying it (what's second childhood like?) I've still to leave first childhood actually!

Hey and being a merc CAN be fun too (they tell me, he adds hastily)!

4. masalai

masalai masalai

No No No No No Yes, You are thinking of the wrong G word not guns, but gigolo...:D, try to be selective though?

5. safewalrus

who gives a .....? as long as there's a "G" in it I don't care!! goes back to my Naval days - but about then it was more a daze!! Pity Bergalia ain't about he could explain, Missy Lee might manage - wore the same uniform - more or less! Worked for the same Boss tho'

6. masalai

masalai masalai

Wot? God? Whose?

7. safewalrus

Baggy trousers and milk churn lid 'at, The Boss was of course Queen Bess (II not the first one!!) and the G? Only for them over 20 (in our Navy anyway) POssible the server of which at that time was slightly higher up the scale than GOD!!

8. masalai

masalai masalai

Aaaaaah a good bureaucrat in training to be a politician? An appeasing answer for every occasion:D:D:D:D

9. charmc

charmc Senior Member

When I was stationed in Berlin, in my youth, I was assigned to lead a unit exchange with a company of the Queen's Own stationed nearby. I decided the Brits had a much better style of garrisoning troops, as both the Officers' and Enlisted's mess were wet. It was only courtesy to drink a toast to the Queen, US President, Prime Minister, President again (it's a dual office in the US system), Foreign Minister, Secretary of State, Defense Minister, Secretary of Defense, etc. One had to be polite. :D

10. masalai

masalai masalai

random pictures?

Who is the Galah then?

Attached Files:

11. kach22i

kach22i Architect

12. masalai

masalai masalai

George, there are no seatbelts for when "SLAMMING" as in pic #1:D & I want the "airbags" removed from the hub of the steering wheel (modern car steering wheels on boats are a No No:D:D:D:D::p

Thanks for the "fun"...... I think it is one of those "ejector seats" is there a hatch above it?:D

13. kach22i

kach22i Architect

Weird/cool house on M-60 in Three Rivers, Michigan.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you see the decapitated Big-Boy along Huron River Drive?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. kach22i

kach22i Architect

I would think that the seat is at least equal to a large semi-truck seat, in that it may absorb some of the vertical motion - I can see a hinge-like thing on it.

Easy-in, would have the seat rotate 90 degrees, but I'm not sure how they do it here.

These boats look like they can take on heavy seas, I'm not messing with the design, just asking what you fellows see.

15. masalai

masalai masalai

That house may belong to Snowballs (S. Noballs), got them stuck on the wall because he plastered that area mid winter & they stuck there????

The "warmed device" looks like the army style field "piss'o'phone", one would look rather silly with the meat stuck to the device, waiting for wifey to stop laughing & photographing to thaw out the frozen-ness:D:D:D:D

Yanks seem to build some strange houses, where are some of your efforts?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.