Sail Yacht Plans Needed For Graduation Study

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by onder, Oct 3, 2004.

1. onder

onder New Member

I need Sail yacht plans between Loa of 18-40 m (58-130 feet) for may graduation project. It is not necessary that plans to be perfect. Please ,can you help me for finding plans or post me some ? :confused:

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

What are you planning to do with the plans?

3. onder

onder New Member

First, I need specifications for doing some istatistical work about their realation with each other than look for their stability,seakeeping and resistance caharacteristics with Maxsurf.I need to find Gullet, Tirhandil and Modern or racing yacht between 18-40 m.I need 30 from each of them . Can you help me about this ?

4. nautilus

nautilus New Member

selam

selam önder... bana da 21 metrelik bir gulet tasarımı için ön dizayn bilgileri lazım... bende birkaç tekne var. sende de de olanları birleştirip bi database oluşturalım...

5. ilhan uncuoğlu

ilhan uncuoğlu New Member

hi nautilus and onder,
    did you create that database, i'm working on to plan a 15 mt tirhandil for my self. do you know any proportional measurement about tirhandil? i'm using maxsurf to design it currently, but at the end of the designing i'll convert it to the 3dmax drawing.
    regards

6. nautilus

nautilus New Member

i am sorry i could not help you about your problem...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.