Open call for small boat Designer/Architect

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by OceanRowSolo, Dec 16, 2005.

1. OceanRowSolo

OceanRowSolo Member

Hello,

I'm preparing for a solo row across the north Atlantic ocean. I have sponsors for all the materials, groups to build the boat, etc... I have a basic design, and examples/pics of a similar design.

I'm looking for a designer/architect that would like to be the designer and finalize the design and scantlings (carbon, foamcore, epoxy). I get a lot of media exposure and this row is being filmed in High Definition video. This project would work well for someone wanting a lot of exposure.

Interested? Visit my website www.oceanrowsolo.com and feel free to get in touch with me directly as well as through this forum.

Thank you for your consideration,

Wave Vidmar

2. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Guest

designer

You should contact Eric Sponberg( http://sponbergyachtdesign.com ) thru his website or at: 904-460-9494 . He has been involved in a project like this before and would be an asset to you.