1963 Eldridge Mcinnis 42' trawler

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by TheFisher, Jan 26, 2004.

1. TheFisher

TheFisher Junior Member

I originally asked in the Marketplace section and realized it belonged here.

Does anyone know much about this boat? Not this particular vessel, but the design, designer, builder, spec's, etc. I do know that this paticular vessel was built in Kennebunkport, Maine by Baum Boatworks. Any info would be appreciated.

2. Timm

Timm Senior Member

Have you tried to contact Alan Mcinnis in Massachusets? I believe he probably has all the drawings and can probably give you plenty of details about the boat. My instructor at The Landing School was the late Reg Butler, who was chief engineer at Eldridge-Mcinnis. I have some basic specs on some of their SF boats, but not on the trawlers.

3. TheFisher

TheFisher Junior Member

I will look him up after I see the boat next weekend. It might help to have a bit more info on the vessel when I contact him. :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.