Questions about YDS to Tom

Discussion in 'Education' started by ErikG, Sep 23, 2003.

1. ErikG

ErikG Senior Member

I "spoke" to Tom about some of the issues re NA vs Designers and different sorts of eduction. His reply was that he would answer any specific questions we have about the eduction as such and other issues that have been discussed around this.

To me this seems like a great opportunity to think and write down specific questions that we could give him and that he would respond to.

Plese keep in mind he is the main teacher and creating all the material for YDS and is also a practicing designer so keep it short and to the point please!

ErikG

P.s. I'll try to sift through some of the earlier post in these discussions and see what proper questions we can get from that.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.