Question

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by tamkvaitis, Feb 11, 2006.

1. tamkvaitis

tamkvaitis sailor/amateur designer

I am looking forward to starting my personal busines in Lithuania. I am starting this thread in this forum because I want to start a company witch would repair, maintain an if needed build sailboats and other water crafts. Sadly the market in Lithuania is quite small, so I want to ask you, my potentional customers, what kind of service you are looking in companies like the one I want to start. Any opinions would be very great. Thanks in advance.

2. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Well, as I cannot bring my Banjer to Lithuania for repairs/maintenance and have no plans to buy a new boat for the time being, I'm not a potential customer. But if I'm allowed to give you an advice, think twice before going into boating business. There's a long 'desert crossing' in the process and you have to be quite well prepared for that.
    Good luck!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.