1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Infusion epoxy for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Herman, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Herman

Herman Senior Member

I have for sale:

Infusion epoxy Hexion/Momentive RIM235 and curing agent RIMH235

Very suitable for boatbuilding. Can be bought in 20 liter pails, 200 liter barrels or 1000 liter totes. (currently the available stock is in totes, but can decant them into barrels or 20 liter pails)

Resin 7 euro / kg, hardener 10 euro / kg

Also available is Hexion/Momentive RIM935 and curing agent RIMH935. This is an epoxy with a high Tg, so ideal for darker boats and moulds.

Need to check on price, but also offered well below RRP.

2. nukisen

nukisen Senior Member

Well Herman!

Haha!
    What can I say?
    Are you interested in shipping to sweden? Then Maybe I am able to help as I still have hits at my site regarding the epoxy thing and also I still have some questions regarding Epoxy.

If you want I can Build up my page so the Swedish are able to read about your produkts.

Specially as you have price for information to eventual buyer.

For you my friend I am willing to try this and put up price and shipping cost and maybe I am able to help you to sell over here. If it do not work then nothing happens.

If it works then I think it is up to you to decide if it is worth a bonus.

This because I am able to build the page as it is one of my hobbies.
    The second. When the page is up with links and kontaktinfo to you. Then my page just runs without any work from me except from updated prices and text. This I am able to change in only a few minutes. Also the search engines already pointing to my page regarding epoxy.

You decide my friend!

For now I do not know why, but for me this would be fun.

3. Herman

Herman Senior Member

I will contact you off-site.

4. nukisen

nukisen Senior Member

Yes you are welcome!

5. Herman

Herman Senior Member

Sold out.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.