Kss catamarans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by mariobrothers88, Jan 7, 2022.

1. mariobrothers88

mariobrothers88 Senior Member

Hey guys I tried emailing Derek at kss and messaging on Facebook to purchase study plans and their dvd but I haven't received a reply. Does anyone know if they're out of business or is there a better way to get a hold of them other than their website and facebook? Are there any online videos to understand the kss process better? Thanks for your help guys!

2. fallguy

fallguy Senior Member

Oh, he is around. Keep in mind a lot of people take the first week of January off.

3. mariobrothers88

mariobrothers88 Senior Member

Hey guys still haven't heard back from him but he might be taking a break still. I wanted to buy a workshop DVD of the kss system in action but I was wondering if there was an online version that I can download to view since I don't have a DVD or CD player anymore. Of course I would still send him the purchase price of the DVD. Thanks for any helo

4. fallguy

fallguy Senior Member

He is maybe a bit old school.

try phoning him

kelsall.jpg

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.