Proven vessel's GA and certificate

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by manon, Nov 29, 2012.

1. manon

manon Junior Member

I am in need of a proven vessel design support. One of our client seeks proven vessel design (At least General Arrangement drawing and a certificate at this stage). The particulars are as following:

Particulars are as following:
    Length overall: not more than 76.0 m
    Length between perpendiculars :72.70 m
    Breadth (mld): not more than 13.20 m
    Depth (mld) : abt. 6.2 m
    Draft (max): not more than 3.3 m
    Deadweight at max. draft: not less than: 1900 m.t
    TEU Not less than= 108

It is not necessary to meet all the criteria. Our chance to get the project will be very high if we can show a proven vessel GA and a certificate. You will provide full support (Technical, design) during the project.

Please feel free to contact anytime regarding any query. Your earliest response is well appreciated.

With best regards,

2. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Analyzes, please attached plan. An affine transformation would suit your needs.

Attached Files:

3. manon

manon Junior Member

Dear TANSL,
    Thank you so much for providing the GA plan in such a sort notice. But the problem is, we can not submit it because we do not have any proper authentication. Like, if a letter is issued for us from the owner of the design that we can consider this as a proven hull for our vessel and the designer will give us full support during the new design stage (off course, for this purpose a financial agreement needs to be done if we get the project). Again, this GA does not contain anything so that we can prove and convince the owner.

Can you please re-consider?

With best regards,
    manon

4. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Unfortunately I can not give you what you ask. That ship, in which design and construction TAN s.l. participated, was built for a Moroccan shipowner, by a shipyard that disappeared years ago.
    Sorry, if I can help in something else, please let me know

5. manon

manon Junior Member

Well, TAN s.l. has designed it, and can help us (if we win the contract) in our project, right? Can you give us the IMO number and a letter issued for us that TAN s.l. would help us during design stage?

6. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

Hi, manon, in order to maintain confidentiality, prefer being contacted by e.mail. Mine is: 657677483@orange.es
    Best Regards
    Ignacio López

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.