Ship design and Marine consultant

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by chandru447, Jul 16, 2012.

1. chandru447

chandru447 Previous Member

www.gcmshipdesign.com

for Ship stability,, ship structural design, offshore structural design........

any queries you can post on guest book on gcmshipdesign.com

2. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

The site says you are in Germany (with no address), but your info says that you are from India. Why is that so?

3. chandru447

Actually, my present location is germany.. and i stay here for past 1 year... I am working as a freelancing at the moment..

4. daiquiri

Ok, now it's clear. Sorry for asking, but it will be the first thing people will ask you when they get in contact with you (good luck with that). It would be a good thing to include an address and a phone / fax number in your website.

Cheers

5. chandru447

Thank you so much for your comments. If i put such datas, my present employer will kick me off... thats why at the moment i kept it like tat...

By the way what about you..?

6. daiquiri

Never needed a website. After 12 years of work and close contact with people I have created the optimum size of my business and have my network of reliable clients which is occasionally extending through word-of-mouth advertising. Will not make me rich but allows me to have what I need plus leaves me enough free time for myself and my dear ones. We live only once, one needs to choose which things are important and which are less... ;)
    Cheers

7. chandru447

it is just for advertisment. Hope could you help me in getting some projects..?

8. chandru447

Any one is expereinced with the below work.....

Structural oufit items (like walkway, stairs, platforms, tween decks, foundations, etc). These to be designed wrt offshore code.

If you are, i got a right job for you...contact me on chandru447@gmail.com

9. rwatson

rwatson Senior Member

That site address doesnt work.

10. chandru447

I think you need to allow some permission in your explorer. try with google chrome or fire fox... it works well for other people..

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.