I ame looking for some job

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Maniek, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Maniek

Maniek Junior Member

Hi everybody,I'm new hear but I mean this is good place for my problem. I'm looking for some good,stabil job. I'm experiensed boatbuilder-especialy plugs and moulds - production of some elements too. All my live-I'm 40- I'v work whith boats, polyester,epoxy,fiberglas etc.I'm living in Poland but I'm ready to relocate. I'm speaking polish,english and russian. Help me, please! I'd like to go in to New Year whith new job and new hopes.Thank's for any information. mar-q@o2.pl

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

If you start your own business you need never to look for a job again and you can help yourself. You don't even have to compete in the boating business either if you want to stick to fiberglass... many products can be made fom it and there is a market for that.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.