design a convenient fishing boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by seawalkerboat, Nov 18, 2009.

1. seawalkerboat

seawalkerboat New Member

:)
    We design a convenient fishing boat--sea walker fishing boat

*this boat can divided in two parts,it adds up to half the weight to manipulate,half the storage space,but twice the stability.And it can be put into the business car.
    *FRP boat,3 years warranty for the boat hull
    *PVC tube,can be attached & removed easily.But it can add safety and stability

more pictures please visit http://www.chinaboat.biz/yacht/product_look_en.asp?id=583&Lang=en&cpclass=1

Attached Files:

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

How clever, a nesting dinghy. I wish I'd thought of that . . .

1 person likes this.
  3. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

Nice idea!

4. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Neat :D

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

The idea is not completely new, but the added buoyancy makes it a clever thingy.

6. seawalkerboat

seawalkerboat New Member

we had test this boat,and sell many containers to Japan.This boat is very stable. :) Please give me some advices about this boat,thank you.

7. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

:D Paul, you should know by now that sarcasm translates poorly on this forum.

8. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

ahh..the car number plate, says yamaguchi...that is where the in-laws (motherside) family is from......were the pictures taken in Japan?

9. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

What gets me is that K9 (who ever that is) and you have picked up the sarcasm. Everyone else thinks it's "clever". I think it's another plastic, nesting dinghy that's wasn't stable enough so they put pontoons on it, but hay, I'm a wise ***. Oh and thanks K9 . . .

10. messabout

messabout Senior Member

Slack please.

Many of us who have been around the boating scene, for a while, have become understandably impatient. Someone is always re-inventing the wheel. In the case of boats, there seems to be more than a few discoverers of avante garde floating objects, that are in fact old hat. What the hell, Bolger drew up a 50 plus footer that had more than one part. Gerr even gives us instructions in one of his books. Who knows how many others have designed and built such a boat?

So cut us curmudgeons some slack if we indulge in harmless, perhaps even humorous, sarcasm.

The OP shows us some pix of a nicely done segmented boat. Good on him, but it ain't a new or brilliant concept and the whole idea has limited market potential.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.