Project managment/Design job available? Turkey and/or multihulls preferred.

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by catweaselcat, Nov 20, 2004.

1. catweaselcat

catweaselcat Junior Member

Project managment/Design job available?Ex Seaway Group/Bavaria Yachtbau Project Mgmt.

Hi,

I am currently in the last phase of the fulfillment of a childhood dream. Sailing with a racing catamaran from Trieste(Italy) to Sochi(Russia) and back.

Please see www.catweaselcat.de

From January 2005 I will be available for new professional challenges.

The last position held by me was project manager and product coordinator with Seaway Group d.o.o. (www.seaway.si). In this position I was responsible for the coordination of their projects with the primary client, Bavaria Yachtbau www.bavaria-yachtbau.dein Germany.

I am multilingual (English, French, Italian, German) and used to the typical software packages (MS Project, Rhinozeros, MaxSurf, ACAD, Microstation).

I am interested in a job in the fields of design, yard management or project management. Willing to relocate worldwide.

Please find a complete CV under:

http://www.catweaselcat.de/jobhunt.php4

Preference is given to jobs in Turkey or companies working with multihulls, but any other positions are also seriously considered.

Please reply to

catweaselcat@web.de

Best regards & thanks,

Kaspar von Breitenbuch