Congratulations. I take it somebody actually admitted that California did not bought the vessel overseas or second hand?
What are the plans for this fine ship?
...all it really took was a FOIA request with the State of California and all the photographic evidence they were holding back,
kind of hard to argue with pics showing the boat under construction being loaded on to a trailer towed by a truck with CA license plates and a sign that reads "SAN DIEGO BOAT MOVERS" on it.
...even that alone wasn't enough, I had to overwhelm them with circumstantial evidence AND let them know I wouldn't be going away if they refused me again.
Getting her fitted out for charter fishing and whale watching for now...might get into vessel assist and light salvage down the road.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making any potentially dangerous or financial decision, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.