Presenting commercial products

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by MilenaSolbian, Oct 17, 2013.

1. MilenaSolbian

MilenaSolbian New Member

I apologize if this is not the right place to ask, but I couldn't find a specific topic for what I'm going to say.
    A few weeks ago I sent an email through the "contact us" form but I don't know if it got delivered since I haven't received any reply.
    I am Italian and I work for a company that produces flexible photovoltaic panels. I would like to know if it's possible to present our products on this forum, if I have to be a commercial member to do so and if there's a fee to pay in order to become one. If one of the administrators could send me these informations I would be very grateful.
    Thank you in advance,
    Milena

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

If your product would be of interest to boatbuilders and designers, you are welcome to post an informational thread in the press release forum or if a specific item more directly for sale the marketplace forum. Please just use care so that members find you information interesting and don't consider it spam.

3. MilenaSolbian

MilenaSolbian New Member

Thank you very much for your quick reply. A few boatbuilders already chose our panels for their boats therefore I think it might be of your interest

< Signatures | Propose New Forum Section >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.