Graphics needed for shoestring project

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by juiceclark, Nov 6, 2007.

1. juiceclark

juiceclark Previous Member

We were just going to build one or two of these 46' sportfish boats then try to sell the mold for cost. However, we have already had over 30 indications of interest and a really big company talking to us about buying the mold (design) when completed. So, I'm going to have to put more money than anticipated into a 3D drawing and other illustrative expenses.

Any of you who have done gorgeous, 3D artwork, would you consider creating one of our boat?? We have a pile of paper drawings, the physical mold itself is nearly done (if you're nearby) and a very rough but rather accurate rendering on Delftship. The good news is it's a real project that will create real boats. The bad news is we don't have money to do anything but build the boat. One guy wants a walk-around design for a headboat...others want impressive sportfish designs, etc.

Please let me know what you'll charge. Here's the frame for the mold when completed a couple weeks ago:
    http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/22690

You can email me at tcclark@comcast.net

Thanks! Tony

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.