Par

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by hwsiii, Mar 19, 2009.

1. hwsiii

hwsiii Junior Member

I think that was very nice of you to take the time to make Jacques at Bateau aware of someone possibly stealing his designs.There are too many other people stealing designers work and claiming as their own. It is people like you who go out of their way to protect other peoples designs that make the internet and these forums such a wonderful place. Jacques has other people that have stolen his designs as well as they are still doing it today and claiming them as their own. Hopefully they will make enough sales that it will be worth his time to prosecute them and get paid for his designs. I just want to thank you for your consideration and dedication to helping all designers keep up with people who try to steal their creations and cheat them out of their just compensation.

H

2. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Jacques and Joel are people I know and much like me. Their hands are often dirty and saw dust is their friend. I've had work hi jacked, as have many others. What comes around goes around, so thanks for the note.

3. apex1

apex1 Guest

Ähhh, not grabbing for standing ovations, but.............who brought it up?

4. Tcubed

Tcubed Boat Designer

Are you referring to Jacques Mertens Goosens?

5. Ike

Ike Senior Member

kudos

6. hwsiii

hwsiii Junior Member

Yes I am T.

H

7. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

Richard (Apex1) did wave the flag initially. All I did was check with the source. No big deal. If in Turkey, look them up.

8. apex1

apex1 Guest

Paul, May take some month, but I have to go to Izmir anyway, I will.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.