Designers required

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by The Loftsman, Nov 13, 2013.

1. The Loftsman

The Loftsman The Loftsman

Hi all,
    It's been a while since I have managed to get on to this great forum and happy now to say that we have work available for designers in Europe and in Scandinavia the positions are long term and we require in the first instance AutoCAD designers with or without AutoPlant experience for work in Norway and Sweden from Jan 2014, also Nupas/Cadmatic designers for Megayacht projects in Holland along with Tribon M3 designers for projects in Europe.
    Shipbuilding experience required for most of the openings, also looking for trades supervisors and good tradesmen with shipbuilding.
    Please send me a PM or contact through the website at first info@leithshipyards.com

Thanks

2. CADProjects

CADProjects Marine Design Services

Re:

Hi Loftsman,

Understand you are looking for body's onsite for the projects mentioned above and unfortunately I cant offer that however I thought it relevant to send you a note regarding design services I can offer should something come up.
    Im Australian based and you can find out all you need to know about me and my services by visiting www.cadprojects.com.au

Regards
    Dax Callagher, MRINA
    Phone: +61 2 6556 1939
    Mobile: +61 (0) 402 710 444
    Email: dax@cadprojects.com.au

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.