looking for boatbuilder

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by ikaros marine, Jan 15, 2003.

1. ikaros marine

ikaros marine New Member

Boatbuilder wanted in Greece. Experienced in composite, plug/mold building, vacuum bagging, tooling. Excellent benefits and salary based on experience.
    Fax or email resume and references: +30 210 4102436 email ikarosmarine@yahoo.gr

2. gary hogue

gary hogue New Member

re; boatbuilder wanted

I HAVE 20+ YEARS WORKING WITH COMPOSITES AND DESIGN. A VERY LARGE PORTION OF THIS TIME HAS BEEN IN THE MARINE INDUSTRY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. I HAVE MADE PATTERNS AND PARTS FOR THE 12 METER BOATS AS WELL AS HAVING MY OWN COMPOSITE SHOP THAT BUILDS VACUUM BAGGED OUTRIGGERS, SURFSKIS, AND OTHER SMALL WATER CRAFT. I AM ITERESTED IN LIVING IN AND EXPERIENCING DIFFERENT CULTURES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO RELOCATE MY FAMILY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT aerojay747@yahoo.com. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT ME BY MOBILE PHONE AT 1-949-244-5029. THANK YOU. GARY HOGUE.