Positions open

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Raykenn, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Raykenn

Raykenn Member

Multiple positions open for upcoming project. Start dates vary from September 03 through February 04, depending on discipline.
    Project duration (24-36 months)

Require personnel with experience in the following fields:

Mechanical:
    System design and technical review
    Installation and maintainence
    Inspection

Electrical:
    System design and technical review
    Installation and maintainence
    Inspection

Marine surveyor:
    Weld inspection
    Hull and structural inspection
    Classification society standards
    Safety
    Operations (Ice Breakers or OSV experience preferred)

Commercial and/or military experience highly beneficial. All qualified qpplicants considered.

Please go to www.qualitycontrolmarineservices.com to review positions and to post your CV.

All CV's must be posted via web site so that they are included in database for complete and timely review of applicants.

Please do not send your CV via seperate e-mail.

R. Kennedy

2. virginiya

virginiya Junior Member

Dear Sirs,

I am Master Degree in Naval Architect and this position is exactly the kind of opportunity that I have been waiting for.
    For my a degree I have six- month work placement in Rouse-Shipyard. There I make various of ship design, hull form calculation and optimization, perform resistance and powering estimates, weight and moment calculations, stability analysis of revere ship for Bulk cargo and TEU. And three month work experience assigned to Constructor, in the same Company.
    I am eager to move into an company where I would have wider scope for my abilities and qualification and I wish to improve my career prospects. My English and German - working knowledge.Software: AUTOCAD, MathCAD, MS Office;others: AUTOSHIP, AUTOHYDRO, POSEIDON.
    To my regret in my country the Shipbuilding is very down from some years and for the young people is very difficult to find and apply job, so I thing you will understand my Interest in your company. I know that I have not enough years experience, but I am sure that my educational background qualifies me for a post.
    Nothing would interest me more than being involved in a new department and participating in its expansion. I am ambitious and hard working person so the long hours and high rewards are exactly what I am looking for.
    Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for the position.I am available at any time and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Sincerely,
    Virginiya Kiryakova

3. Raykenn

Raykenn Member

Virginiya,

Thank you for posting your information. You have quite an impressive background and your response is appreciated.

Site team personnel are still being selected for this project along with other projects that we have starting within the next 6 - 12 months.

For effeciency, please go to the"Post your CV" link at the QCMS web site at : www.qualitycontrolmarineservices.com to enter your information into the data base.

Thank you and best regards

R. Kennedy