1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Glas-craft gel sprayer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by marlo2010, Dec 14, 2010.

1. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

Used glas craft gel sprayer. Last used in 04, will need new hoses, spray tip, and who knows what else. Make an offer. I don't know how to post pictures on here, send me an email and I will send a picture. Model is 3PGH, I think. May also have a 3 or 4 color system also, probably in worse shape. Condition of these are due to sitting for 6+ years, they were in production into 2004.

2. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Im a venus gel coat person myself and done some time with Glass craft . Send some pictures and lets take it from there :confused::p:D:?:

3. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

tunnels, I need your email to send pictures. I don't know how to post on here.

4. fulcrumaero

fulcrumaero New Member

I'm interested. email me at jim (at) fulcrumaero (dot) com

5. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

I have a Binks two color gel coat system in excellent condition. Let me know if interested.

6. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

The Glas-craft sprayer in the original post is a 1995 model 3WPG. It should be in working order, but count on rebuilding it. I also have a Glas-craft 3-4 color setup. It will need rebuilt, hoses, and a gun (hoses and gun are gone). This was also used last in '04. I also have 4 Magnum chopper wet out setups. They will need hoses, some chopper pieces (2 have the heads on, may have the other two heads somewhere), new hoses, and a rebuild. I have a box of parts, including some rebuild kits, chopper parts, x-tra gun pieces, etc. I will sell them individually, or package them up as a whole. Send or post me a message and I can send pictures of what you are interested in. Make me an offer for what you want.

7. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

pictures

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.