Plastic Pontoon Help

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by sounds good, Mar 31, 2007.

1. sounds good

sounds good New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and new to boat building in general. I am attempting to build a 2 man boat for pond fishing and I would like to use some small modular plastic pontoons for it. I found exactly what I want to use on this site: http://www.sepond.com/Pondtoon.html
    I think the pontoons on that boat would work perfect for what I'm trying to do. However, I can't seem to find any info about them. I've searched this forum and I've googled around and I can't seem to find anything with that small of a diameter or that mounting type. Also the fact that they are modular and can be fitted to any length craft is a big plus. Anyone here recognize these or know where I can get something similar?

Thanks!

2. sounds good

sounds good New Member

Anyone?
    I'm trying to build something very similar to the one on that website, I just need the dimensions to be different for transport and a few modifications that I have in mind for it.

3. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

4. sounds good

sounds good New Member

Thanks! If those aren't the exact ones, they are sure close enough. I just tried google again and that site still doesn't come up for me, idk what the deal is. Oh well, thanks!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.