Plate Development

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by weldandglass, Nov 12, 2010.

1. weldandglass

weldandglass Junior Member

I have a design that I've put together using Delftship. I'd like to export my plate developments into a dxf file but I can't do this using the Free version of delftship. I've also got the old freeship software but can't figure out how to get my hull drawing back into freeship so I can export the plate developments. Any ideas would be grealty appreciated.

2. yipster

yipster designer

your rite and there are some more tricky tricks with the freeship and delftship versions
    best be to check what todays version does and buy becouse it was and is a good program
    somewhere on this forum is the answer to your question but i did not go into a search now
    edit: thought i saw something on this at http://freeship-plus.land.ru/ also few days back

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.