How to go from concept to part?

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by kag65, May 20, 2006.

1. kag65

kag65 Junior Member

To All,
    If you need cnc 5 axis foam or wood or plastic work done give me a call. My mission is to help Design Studios, Design Students, Inventors and Entrepreneurs make their product ideas a reality. Degree LSU Engineer and I take a personal approach in working with my Friends. Over 20 years in the CAD/CAM world. Worked 12 years at Ford motor company automotive studio design experience training/ support math modeling and CNC 5 Axis to studio personnel. Expert at Studio 3D sketch modeling is 3D brainstorming in real time. Very powerful tool for concept modeling. Real time morphing surface or point cloud works if have node to node connectivity. Together with 5 axis CNC make your prototype dreams come true. The morphing video on web site as well showing studio math. I have used this process it Ford Motor studios at PDC and milling full size Ford mustang (s97). 3D Digital boundaries in design is knowing the process up front through the cnc machining of product. Don’t imagine the shape bend reality with style. Reverse engineering using Point cloud stl and surface data and CNC milling 5 axis requires High quality surface parameterization used to define tool path G & M code. I have milled the S97 mustang hood stl with ½ flat end mill tool running 9 mm step over. So it does work in the studio if you know the Process and have strong education and Background. Software does not make processes requirements do! So the question is. Why Not look at new process? Lets talk about process from the design engineering side of things. I have CNC 5 axis milled everything from the FordGT, F150 to a Mustang, etc as studio support/training engineer.

kag65
    http://www.millit5.com/index2.html

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.