Plyboats software

Discussion in 'Software' started by Guest, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can anyone tell me if the Plyboats software is novice friendly. Is it possible to design a small simple cruising cat.(25-30ft.) Or would I be better off buying someone elses plans instead of software. Thanks for any advice. Don

2. CGN

CGN Senior Member

Hi, Plyboats its a veruy simple and easy to use software but, if you have no idea about boatdesign i will recomend to you to buy a set of plans form one of the many excelent designers and build the boat, if your intention is to expend many, many , many hours into boatdesign then try to look for a software that will offer you a liitle bit more than Plyboats. and that way you can have a"tool" that will give you more than just a set of plans. you may have have a design of your own.

good luck

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.