nicholson 345

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by william kearney, Jun 12, 2007.

1. william kearney

william kearney New Member

I have just purchased a 345. I would like to talk to other owners about the boat and its likes and dislikes.Joliba is in need of t l c and any advice would be great

2. Faster

Faster Junior Member

Still there?

We own a 1984 Brazilian built version of the Nich 345 (Fast 345), hull #41, fractional rig so similar to the Nich but more finished below.

Would be happy to discuss this boat, which we like very much. We've owned her 3 years now, having downsized from 40 feet.

3. william kearney

william kearney New Member

Hi.

Sorry for the delay in replying computer problems. I am half way into my refit of Joliba at the moment and things are finally shaping up. She is sail no. 345 and have been told that she was the proto type of her class. You said that your fast is finished differently to the 345 I would be very interested if you had any photos of her as i am starting down below soon. If you prefer to e mail me direct that would be great at wkearney2001@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks for your reply and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours William kearney

4. Faster

Faster Junior Member

Thanks for your response, and email is on the way with pictures. "Talk" soon!