Plug and Mould. Where to start?

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by pleasedontsink, Mar 23, 2016.

1. pleasedontsink

pleasedontsink Junior Member

Hello Good Peoples,

I am interested in making a Plug to make a mould and finally a finished FRP product. I have no experience in this at all so am wondering if you can help me out by recommending some good reading material and/or videos to help me grasp the basics of the process. I have started reading the posts online here and have realised very quickly the complexity of the task ahead. I do not want to ask a million questions here that have probably been answered a million times before so thought if someone could get me started with a trusted source of learning it would really help me out.

Cheers.

2. steve123

steve123 Junior Member

3. pleasedontsink

pleasedontsink Junior Member

Cheers. Found some pretty good vids on youtube but there is a lot of conflicting information. I will sort it out with much reading and watching I hope