drawings

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by daedong, Jul 13, 2005.

1. daedong

daedong Junior Member

I have recently built a houseboat and would like to build another. however this time i would like to do it under survey so i need more detailed drawings than the ones i have personally drawn as they need to be approved by the authorities . My question is, who do i go to and what sort of cost is involved. I live in South Australia.

2. arees

arees Previous Member

Hi, i think you should go to your port authority like australian coast guard or your Maritime Industry and authority govt.

I am a naval architect, and the way i check your houseboat by picture you didnt show your structural picture, spacing and your load capacity, anyway.

I found your work very nice, but to make it sure..please check your own maritime govt for that design, i hope i can give you some idea.

Best regards
    Arees F. Estupa Jr.
    Naval Architect and
    Marine Engineer

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.